Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 1 March 2016

More from Stitches

First of all a cute sample made with Karen Burniston dies - Kath and I met Karen and chatted for quite a while, she is the sweetest most unassuming person you could wish to meet.....


Next up a few samples made with Woodware Stamps - this is a company who have really upped their game in the past couple of years and seem to be developing a line of stamps which are big, bold and beautiful




Lastly for those of you who sew, I loved the quilt kits made by Craft Cotton Co - I really would be tempted to attempt one of these if I had a little baby to cherish with an heirloom from Grandma......


If you have a sewing area in your craft room, how cute is this thread holder?



I'll be back tomorrow to share the projects we made at various workshops, see you then x

6 comments:

  1. WoW !! What gorgeous things Enfys. That quilt is especially adorable :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woodware have certainly produced some super stamps recently - I will be looking out for a few of the new ones when they hit the shops.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a gorgeous quilt! So7nds like y'all had a great time. Tfs, hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all the cards and the quilt is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card samples and gorgeous quilts. I really appreciate the effort that goes into quilts since I can't sew!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x