Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 10 November 2017

Warm Wishes - for Daring Cardmakers

Today, over on the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog, the theme is Winter Clothing, I decided to use mittens, cut with my Cricut - The warm wishes sentiment doesn't show up that well in the photo, better in real life! Be sure to hop over to DCM to see the inspiration from the rest of the team



My Christmas card box is filling up quite nicely now - how about you? Here's a selection I made using just one sheet of 12 x 12 paper - I used a 'one sheet wonder' pattern, a great way of getting the most out of your papers, with no waste 


Here's the pattern I used with the measurements. Ignore the circled numbers, I had the idea of numbering all the cards, but got hopelessly  sidetracked on that idea!


and here is a peep at some of the designs. Do try this - it's a great way to use up that precious sheet of paper that you have had for ages, but don't want to cut up.....we have all been there, those papers you take out and stroke lovingly before putting them back to bed for another year! 





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your one sheet wonder cards. I am planning on doing this for my Christmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing one sheet wonders, so much bang for your buck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards Enfyn are simply gorgeous and the striped backing designer paper is gorgeous two! nice to know your card list is getting bigger l am still behind with mine but l have added to it using that fabulous die l won from you again many thanks take care sending lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your little mittens with the snowflakes and that pretty bow. It fits the "winter clothing" theme perfectly. As to your "one sheet wonder" cards, those are great too ... I "wonder" why I've never done something like this before? I need to try this, because if I were to admit to the amount of wasted scraps I have after making cards, I would only embarrass myself. (blush)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mittens card, Enfys, I love how you've used patterned paper for the sentiment. Thanks for the instructions for using a a 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper to make numerous card, your example cards are fabulous. I certainly have plenty of 12 x 12 papers to play with!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your idea of using up a 12 inch square of fancy paper. I really need to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration, thanks for sharing your one sheet wonder template!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x