Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 21 January 2018

Baby Step Block Card - Spellblogger post for Spellbinders

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with the gorgeous Baby Step Block Card by Spellbinders

First up is this sweet little baby boy card. I love all the little elements that come with the die, the dummy, little onsie, duck, rattle, teddy....so sweet, and you get the letter dies to spell boy and girl as well. You just cut out two of the main step elements, that fit together perfectly, all done for you, no scoring, no measuring.......and it folds flat for mailing as well!



Of course, I couldn't leave it there. I was anxious to see how I could use the step card for all sorts of other cards as well, here's the first one I came up with, using the lovely Corner Poppies die, which I cut in white and again in red. I coloured the leaves with Polychromos pencils, and added the cut out red blooms to the piece. I wanted an accent for the steps, so I found the Tiny Floral die, and just cut out the tiny squares 


Here are the die sets I used.......

Baby Block Step Card

Corner Poppy Die

Tiny Floral

I have another idea buzzing around in my head, hopefully I will get it done tomorrow - how would you use your step card?

3 comments:

  1. How about "Yay" and use it for either graduation, and add a diploma, cap, and year or for birthdays and add a cake, balloon and party hat to the other blocks? You can also do Mother's and Father's Day cards with it (Mom, Mum, Dad, Pop) with flowers or any embellishment, really. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Enfys!!!! Who knew there was a die to create these amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x