Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Toolbox Step Card for Spellblogger/Spellbinders

Having fun with this die! I wanted to see if I could make a male card, the Toolbox set was a perfect addition to the Baby Step Block Card, I found the little screw brads in my stash, they look great on the toolbox. The letters were cut from the very useful alphabet from a past die of the month club (April). Read about all the monthly clubs HERE



I added a few extra tools to the little steps - well that's where I put stuff when I'm attempting to hang a picture, or some DIY project......



Here are the dies I used for this project


Dashing off to get a grip on some deadlines now - mind you, playing with paper is a pleasure when the weather outside is so cold. Ask Alexa for music...a bit of chocolate.....paper and ink, what could be better? 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Such a fab idea. Those alphabet dies are definitely a must have die.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x